View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #9
sofpan
AF Newbie

Re: HYUNDAI cars are WORTHLESS!

Thanks for the dialogue.
Let's say in goodfaith of our conversation that really Hyundai made some improvements in quality of its cars. Because really, I have an Accent from 1998.
Look at this link (it's not very big):

http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/articles/01381/car-crash-airbag-failure.html

So how do you explain the very bad behaviour on a crash of the Hyundai Tiburon that was bought at 2003, so is a new and suppose improved model?
Facts like this, make me think that finally Hyundai didn't improve its cars.
Makes me think that is still have bad cars. I want an answer.

Furthermore, even if Hyundai Motors improved in the last years, that doesn't excuse it for taking my money in 1998 when I bought my Accent (among a lot of other people that purchased Hyundais that time). I paid HYUNDAI and instead of a reliable car, it sell me an expensive vehicle-toy.
And when I mentioned the last problem to HYUNDAI HELLAS, nothing happened from them, and when then I refered to HYUNDAI MOTORS and HYUNDAI EUROPE it also nothing happened. No solution at all.
As I said before, I ask them to fix the problem for free. Why for free? Because the problem is inside the engine, so the engine is diseffective from the factory. In the decade that past, I didn't drove "angry", I didn't push hard the engine of Accent, I did all the services regulary only to expensive authorised points. And among all others, it appeard a problem inside the engine!!!
Sorry but it is unacceptable. It is a malfunction of a diseffective engine. They must fix it for free. But they don't.
Why the reliable firms do recall when they realize a problem?
They know my problem, I told them. Why they don't fix it?
The only answer from me: hyundai is still unreliable as a company. It has no after sales servive. They sell something to consumer and they forget him. Even if the consumer approach them, they ignore him.
So what is your opinion about that behaviour of Hyundai nowadays?
For me this behaviour from Hyundai is a furtive robbery of my money. As they did to many others that simply, don't speak. I will forgive them because that happened 10 years ago? Of course not. Or you think it's irrelative? Put yourself in my position. I am furius.
If I knew this behaviour of Hyundai in 1998, I wouldn't have bought the Accent.