View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 04:31 PM   #20
twisted27
AF Newbie

Re: 97 eclipse non turbo mt base=no power to pump

Okay guys sry its been awhile.... soi will go in to as much detail as possible. i still dont get any voltage to pump,ignition coil. i get voltage to relays i had to jump the 4 pin relay conector where the radio would be to get it to crank. so it cranks but still no power to fuel pump or ignition coil. i also do not have a check engine light when the key is turned to the "on" position or while cranking. is there a way to check if the ecu is operational. p.s. i have applied voltage to pump and pump works just cant get the wires to show voltage.idk thanx for your responses guys

also i have replaced the 2 relays on the drivers side firewall and the 4 pin relay where the radio is( still have to jump the 4 pin for it to crank)

sry also i get .5volts at cam sensor with key on dont know if it is supposed to get 12 or if its only under crank that i would see what voltage is actually supposed to be

so i have forced the asd relay to switch ( grounding out red/white wire) and i get voltage to the black red wire that goes to the ignition
coil. is ther a ground wire in that connector for the coil pack? if so then i have a grounding problem(wich i would think it would have to do with some sort of secutity alarm) lights dont flash tho

Last edited by twisted27; 06-16-2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: update:
twisted27 is offline   Reply With Quote