View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004, 10:11 AM   #60
HAVOK_Z32
AF Newbie

SVT or Z32????????

My first Z was a 1992 NA Z32 2+2 that I bought as my first Rwd at the age of 24. I'd have to agree with everyone else when they say that at 16yrs old the Z is too much car and that "most"(not all) kids at that age wont respect power of this car. However... The SVT can be made into a extreamly sick NA killer. True F@#$ing Story.

Back when I had my frist Z32( I have a 1993 Z32TT now) I use to do alot of drag racing and drag racing in Seattle.
** NOTE: Z32 is not made for DRAG Racing!!!!! **
I remember this one dude with this SVT Ford Taurus who would always seem to smoke the Hell out of the honda's as if they were standing still. It was pretty damn funny thinking back on it... Until the one time I got bored and raced this dude myself and had my ass handed to me . Not I had a full Greddy cat-back and JWT ECU and Apex intake on my NA and thought that I was King Sh!t at the track. I found out later that the SVT was packing a 50 shot NOS kit and a flowmaster muffler!!! WTF!
I have to give that car It's props. During that time the only other real competition I'd have was from the mustangs, BMW M3', and Corvettes.
I wont sleep on the SVT anymore but my TT has added more of an insurance policy of that ever happening again thou.
HAVOK_Z32 is offline   Reply With Quote