Thread: Prius--my view
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 08:22 PM   #8
Volken
AF Regular

Re: Re: Re: reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauleskyrocket

This only proves that speed addicted reviewers don't feel enough sexy in their test Prius so would like to compensate in critique to gas mileage.

In either way, considering Prius breakthrough in making this engine cleanest commercial engine available only blind man would criticize technology that provides fantastic results and it is even in very early stages of what it will be able to offer in soon to come new version.

This is second Prius and how far it has reached since earliest stage and where it might come in Prius 3.

I could give you 10 time more links proving other points all in favor of Prius, but frankly, you are just not the person who either understand or appreciates the very essence of this pioneering synergy between vehicles and environment.

I'm very sorry to hear you purchased this vehicle, you are poor advocate of this technology and I hope you will never need to advise anyone about the same.

But thing are not that bad,since you are the very first Prius user who is so unconsidered and uninformed of this technology to my attention.

Some of us in Europe have to wait because of fantastic production demand in states.

Which is fantastic, I'm happy to hear folks in states like this car and care for its benefits.

Then again it makes me sick to wait when I hear that person like you is driving the same.

What a waste.

I hope you will sell yours soon.