View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #8
quackmandude
AF Enthusiast

Re: NEED HELP (electrical)

Hey sorry no reply. I've been planning my wedding with my wife and have been super busy. But I jumped back on my car, I hate not being able to drive at night so im gonna finish it this time. Ok. I found a couple of confusing, different looking, wiring schematics for the driving lights. I found one on 3si that had the connector c69. I no that the connector is at the junction box under the dash. They said it was in the front (but what is front? Front of the car or front from where u look at it, which would be the rear end of car). I want to find the wire there and run a new wire to there and see if the short is in between that at the fuse box under the hood, and if that doesn't work im gonna have to info after that and the short would prolly be beside the seat and i would have to remove the seat.

So all in all. WHERE IS THE C69 connector? And which wire on that connector do i need to change? I no its a green and white wire, but i hope there isn't 2. Also is there a way to drop the fuse junction down farther? I think i have to disconnect everything to do that. Tha ks again guy sorry it's so confusing i explained the best i could. Thanks
-Ignition mods
-dual magnaflow exaust
-going TT (wish me luck)

black book
-'95 mustang v6 (modded) /////
-'00 neon (modded/non-turbo) ///
-'04 eclipse GT
-'05 eclipse GT (modded)
-'97 Prelude vtec (modded)
-CRX (modded)
-Mazda Miata mx5 //
quackmandude is offline   Reply With Quote