View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
gionc
Authorized Vendor

Send a message via Skype™ to gionc
Talking A couple F575 EVO II: Gio and Richy's new girls

First of all this thread is dedicated to RobiJ: not only a great modeler but one of the best friend of us in the modeling field.

Me and my Scuderia's partner Richy (that you must start to recognize now since his last terrific finished projects like the carbon Murci, the Abarth, the 550, teh A4.....) decided to push the bar a bit higher and try something cool. We got the chance to get something that is not yet produced, and may be wouldn't be in production, by one of the best manufacturer: a couple of 1/24 Tecnomodel 575 GTC EVO II.
So it would be another shared thread, after those with Andy, Steve and Alex I guess I choose another challenging partner to do mess

I think most of you have in mind Prini's build and articles, and Sasa's WIP, no more words are needed to describe this kit: it deserved the difinition of "Resin Tamiya kit" due the perfect fitting and the care showed in the job.

Kits are not in production in 1/24 so we didn't got decal sets. Luckyly Tecnomodel owner, Ilario, given us a cople of 1/43 decal sets as templates to start the design job. We designed our preferred liveries, Richy liked the Inno GPC car and I done for me the DHL, ever from the same racing team. We got our decals sets printed trough ALPS system: anything other needed? Yes may be few custom PE, but we'll discuss later.

We didn't find so much references about our 575: following a quick presentation of both the cars:

Richy Inno 575 EVOII:

And my DHL 575, same team:

(noticed Lo Rouge???? amazing, I must go there with a Caterham...)