View Single Post
Old 05-18-2003, 09:02 AM   #8
B16EJ1
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Duatone

do you know what double clutching is or do you just use that phrase cause it was in the fast and the furious?? double clutching does nothing but slow you down. double clutching is something that had to be done in older manual cars, dont remember the name, but that doesnt matter, you had to push the clutch once to get from one gear to neutral, and then push the clutch again to get it into gear, so do you really think that you can do that faster than one push of the clutch and a short shifter? doubtful....
I know what double clutching is and what you're talking about is not the double clutching I'm talking about or that gay ass movie was reffering to and no it does not slow you down. Since you obviously don't know what it is I'll explain it to you. While you mash on the throttle you pop your clutch in to bump you into your power band quicker, then ride your power band then shift to the next gear and do the same in that gear. This all fucks up your tranny but helps get you to your powerband quicker. Don't come here picking apart my posts as if I'm some dumbass ricer that actually believed anything in that stupid ass flick. You did'nt even know what it was talking about anyway because if that's what you thought he meant then you were way off.
B16EJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote