View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 09:48 PM   #15
afroeman
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to afroeman Send a message via Yahoo to afroeman
Alright ppl......just to clarify something.....I AM NOT AN IDIOT.... I mean really, in most cases I know what I'm talking about. With that out of the way, I move to my next topic of discussion.....How much of an idiot Boosted331 thinks, not only me but everyone else replying to this thread, is. Ok, my SISTER knows that a Stock B18C5 will not run 12 psi on pump gas, Boosted331 is thereby considered an idiot. Secondly with a swapped head as the only other internal mod, there is not a chance in hell that the B18C1 GSR motor will get 300 Wheel HorsePower from 12 psi, Boosted331 is again considered, in my book, an idiot. The GSR from InlinePro used their headgasket, yes, but they also souped the living shit out of that B18C1, with some major mods done to almost every part of every part of the GSR internals, therefore I will still reside to say that Boosted331 is, well, an idiot. Ah also on the topic of InlinePro heads, There is also no way that the engine would reach 2000 rpm's without being tore all to hell running 20 POUNDS OF BOOST THROUGH A STOCK GSR BLOCK, ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must agree with pwman, you sir ARE, in fact, a MORON. Another thing, I know that a non-VTEC engine will handle more on the stock internals and that LS DOES have better gearing. To say that a GSR or ITR Stock Motor would respond better is an utter diss to the Honda God (Not Sure who that is, but there are a few folks that come to mind, and You sir are NOT one of them.) And now I will move forward to my final topic of discussion this evening and this pertains to your 4th defense of your stupidity, we are not concerning ourselves with any such company as, THE FORBIDDEN........D....S..........M!!!!!!!!!:banhim : (I'm sorry, but for example's sake I just had to say it.)nor are we talking about 3rd gen RX-7's, we ARE in the HONDA/ACURA forum and you, sir, have sinned against the Honda God for presenting a defense for the forbidden company, and must repent of your sinful nature. We're not talking about mazda, nor, well, you know, the other company.... anyways the other part of this defense is another reason why a NON-VTEC motor IS better for turbo, without V-TEC, and the longer gearing, that gives the turbo more time to spool plus you get a much longer boost then you would with a GSR or ITR tranny. Instead of comparing LS, D...S.........you know the last letter, and an RX-7, try comparing a Type-R, a GSR, and then an LS, I, then must concur with my previous statements and the opinion of pwman, and I am hereby resting my case that you sir ARE, as a proven fact, A MORON.
afroeman is offline   Reply With Quote