View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 02:24 PM   #25
willimo
Sweet, sweet tiny Hondas.

Re: What Kits Do You Want Reissued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPWR
This thread seems to be a terrific illustration of how individualistic people in this hobby tend to be..... more stuff....
True, but even though I only chose one kit that I actively wanted reissued, there are about a doezen or so mentioned by others that I would also buy. And there are a few that pop up over and over again, and I refrained from a couple because they were already mentioned. Ou opinions differ off the top of our heads, but cars like Tamiya's NSX and others would make a killing if reissued even if we can't think that we want them offhand. What the companies should do is look on eBay and see which of their OOP kits are going for twice their original cost or so.... then reissue those. The companies aren't making profit off the stuff changing hands from modeller to modeller, they should cash in. We would get kits cheaper, they would make profit. Everyone but the kit speculator wins.

Recent builds: Rocket Bunny FR-S and stock BRZ Toyota bB Bro-style Civic K20 powered SiR converted EK WIP I build slowly and poorly.
willimo is offline   Reply With Quote