View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 05:42 PM   #1
Imant
AF Newbie

A headlight restoration kit that works great

Finally a headlight restoration kit that works. If you have foggy headlights weather they are yellow or just gritty save yourself some time money and disappointment. Get the EZ4U2 headlight restoration kit from Amazon. Here is why.
I have tried tooth paste, the big name brands like 3M, Meguiar's and Turtle wax. These here are all short term fixes. On average they will clean your headlight which will last for about one month before getting foggy again. And I am being generous.
How I learned about this kit is from a friend of mine. He had someone restore his headlights professionally. After the guy was finished doing his headlights he saw the kit he was using. So he looked it up on his phone and found it on Amazon. He shared the info with me. Now I am happy my headlight are still looking like new after three months. His headlights were restored about 6 months ago and still looks great.
If you have foggy or hazy headlights get this kit. It called the EZ4U2 headlight restoration kit on Amazon. Here is a link http://tinyurl.com/p2u4k7m
Hey I am happy i found this out because I was thinking of buying new headlights. Now I don't have too because my headlights look like new again.I save a bundle by restoring them myself so can you.
Get it because it is worth it!
Imant is offline   Reply With Quote