View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 02:29 AM   #10
beijerling
AF Newbie

Re: Navigation & MMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinveronica
You should have RCA plugs on top of your single CD unit, you plug your DVD into these. You then press the TV button on your radio and scroll to VTR, press play on the DVD and it will play. Remember the DVD has to be set to NTSC or it won't play, also will go off when you put the car in drive.
Hi Gavin,

Thanks for your reply.
Please excuse my ignorance but I'm not quite sure what RCA plugs are. Are they the small round plugs, with a single pin in the middle (usually collored red, white and yellow), like the ones used to connect audio/video equipment? If so, I can't find any of those.

The only connections the single CD unit (under the drivers seat) has are in the back of the unit. There is a round female socket with lots of small pin holes (DIN I believe it's called) and a rectangular one also with a number of small pin holes.

Also, although there is a TV button on the MMCS unit in my Chariot Grandis Exceed it doesn't actually seem to do anything. Do you (or anyone else on this forum) know if perhaps there are MMCS units without the TV function or is there something wrong with my unit?

Thanks,

Daniel
beijerling is offline   Reply With Quote