View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 03:47 PM   #58
J-Ri
AF Enthusiast

Re: PICC and hydro assist fuel cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppie
But you have made it clear are you are an agent, so can sell it, and install it, and you have made it very clear you are believer.
So the way you see it I should have said that I bought one a while back and had it installed on my car and have been getting great gas mileage but I have no idea how it works, it just does? I have been 100% honest in every one of my answers, as I am with everything I do. If I make a mistake, I admit it. If somehow someone can disprove this through trial and error, then I will retract everthing I said. As of now, I have seen it work on two seperate vehicles. One of which I did 100% by myself, so I know there were no tricks there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiBacon
The guy sells "free energy devices". Regardless of what anyone else happens to say, there's damnation right there.

If you're taking money of innocent people to install his devices, then you're no better than him.
Yes, they're free energy devices, much like a windmill is a free energy device. You don't put anything into a windmill to make it work. Magnets are constantly doing work. Stick a piece of paper to a steel roof with a magnet. It will hold the paper there, altough work is defined by force x distance, clearly the paper would fall were there no magnet holding it there, so the lack of distance moved due to gravity is work. If you don't believe that, hold the same piece of paper there all day, I bet your arm gets tired. Resonant frequencies can do all sorts of strange stuff, like shatter glass with no physical contact. It can also block a magnetic field. This is all what I've been told, and have not seen it work, so have fun tearing me apart over this

If the device works, then what's wrong with it? You're still assuming it doesn't work based on flawless arguments such as "WTF it totally doesn't work, but whatever". I havn't heard such semi-coherent responses since highschool, and even then it was painful to hear. Now don't take this the wrong way, but you were arguing that liquid will burn, so I have a hard time believing that you came up with any rational argument for or against the HAFC, PICC, or anything else.

BTW, I am still waiting for a response to #4 above, however I think I have concluded that you were indeed correct about the first number five due to lack of your response. I have answered every single question put to me, except for Moppie's inquery regarding what I am smoking, but I have answered every actual question, now it's your turn to explain to the world why such a test is "bogus". A shorter trip will show fewer miles per gallon due to the fact that it takes more energy to accelerate than it does to maintain a constant speed, meaning the further you drive the higher the MPG will be. That was the only possible argument I can see against it.

And Curtis, I got B's in chemistry and physics because I never did any homework but aced the tests. And before someone points it out, I could have said A+'s so don't point out that not doing the homework was a lousy excuse.
Poly engine/trans/control arm bushings
Self built and self programmed progressive methanol injection system