View Single Post
Old 03-27-2001, 10:34 AM   #4
ales
Forza Schumacher

Quote:
Originally posted by northwestrally
Thanks for the help about the cam drive! Yes, the A/C robs power, adds weight & complexity, but all our 'murrican-bound Pre-mare-uhs, er, G20's, are fully kitted with this schtuff.

Over here in the land of the free and the home of the obese, we've gotten accustomed to having everything air-conditioned (in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Harley-Davidsons came with A/C soon!)
Yeah yah...

Quote:
A couple other questions:

a) Are performance struts/shocks available for the G20 in the USA? What brands?
Yes, there are. I researched the subjec, and www.shox.com listed GAB sports and KYB AGX (both adjustable, and pretty much the same, only the GABs are more expensive - like two times expensive). But try to find more competitive prices. Also there should be no proble getting KONIs, but they are available for the fronts only.

Quote:
b) Anyone know if G20's are prewired for driving lamps?
Hmm. I think they are pre-wired for fog laps (at least Yurpean-built). The spare harnesses should be visible once you pop the hood and look inside ... maybe not

Quote:
c) Someone locally has an 87,000 mile '95 Black G20 with 5speed, moonroof & cowhides for $ 8400.. is this a fair price in the Northwest? KellyBloooBook wholesale is $6100, retail is $9900.
Beats me

Now a very good resource for all sorts of information concerning cars with SR20DE engines can be found at www.sr20de.net Subscribe to the mailing list as well - a lot of useful stuff and some fun once in a while

Would love to resume my duties as AF's own official thread bastardizer!!!
1:29:53.435 || 207.316 || 310.596
ales is offline   Reply With Quote