View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 11:47 AM   #9
VR43000GT
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to VR43000GT
Re: Post Your Pics & Videos

Video didn't seem too shabby I just wasnt getting much audio at all. So what are some of the bikes you have owned in the past and bikes you have ridden before? I grew up on almost strictly Honda XR's haha. My first bike was an old Yamaha minibike (I believe 60cc), after that I got my first XR which was a XR80. After that came the almight XR100. Then I upgraded to the more full size looking XR200. I quickly outgrew that and got a XR250 that was almost brand new. I felt I needed more power even still, a lot more along with better suspension so I got a XR400. That thing was a wheelie monster, just a little throttle with a that torque and a heavier flywheel you could slow wheelie that thing for hours if you wanted haha. But in time I thought I needed a bike that was not so heavy and more nimble, and yes, with a little more power too. I bought my CRF450R and never looked back. Other bikes I have ridden are the KTM 200EXC, Kawasaki KDX220, Yamaha TT-R, CR250R. That is all that comes to mind right now.

VR43000GT is offline   Reply With Quote