View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 08:20 PM   #37
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx
S.C., the Super Plasma and Super Plasma GT-X's look alot more like Real HID's than the ones in your sig. You might think SilverY2Kcivic is exaggerating, but he is not. They really do look THAT much like a real HID, and this is why I recommended them as one of my choice recommended blubs when I authored the thread awhile ago. Unlike the cheap bulbs which briefly look like HID's but blow out very quick, these provide a real ture HID look, last awhile (they don't burn out like cheap blulbs), plus they do it all at a legel color temperature. To top it all off, PIAA's have a 1 -year warrenty, so if they do blow out within a year, you can exchange them for a new set/blub, as long as you save the receipt.

As SilverY2Kcivic said, the point wadn't what TYPE or car he had, the point was the bulb looked like a TRUE HID, when in fact, it was not ture HID's. This is the point of the whole thread actually, and was the reasonI wrote it. There are many misconceptions about bulbs, qaulity, color temp, longevitiy, legality, and HID look. This thread was started to answer these questions and give memebers a place to look and learn about bulbs, which are often an overlooked and misunderstood product by many people. Many people think all bulbs (even within the same company) are the same, and the truth is they are not. Even if the 2 bulbs by the same company are both qauilty, they can rpovide a very different look, as is shown when comparing your PIAA's to SilverY2Kcivic's or mine.
eckoman_pdx is offline   Reply With Quote