View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 12:50 PM   #17
olopezm
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to olopezm Send a message via Skype™ to olopezm
Re: Rear suspension sound: Strut mounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblake View Post
The virus thing sells me. I'm just afraid to try and learn a new OS. I've got all I can do to figure out my old school verizon flip phone. Which I am still getting used to even after owning it for 2 years. LOL!
Yeah the virus think is the best, you won't need a highly priced/free antivirus solution that only makes your computer run slower.

I know the feeling about cellphones, I bought a blackberry one year ago and although I can do most things with it, I still haven't sit and check all of the available apps for it, I've only found crappy stuff, plus I still haven't got used to it and sometimes I regret getting this phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNaylor View Post
Verizon flip phone?

Darn Tim at least catch up with us old folks with smartphones. Nothing like the Droid X running Android 2.2 and all these apps I'll never use in my life time.

BTW - I heard the new Windows Phone 7 is a big flop and won't help Microsoft get any real increased market share. Unless you like going to the "cloud".
Aha! I would like to get one of those, I've never used android but as far as I've read it's great, that's a good competitor to apple's iOS. Unfortunately here in Mexico it takes longer to get those state of the art phones and when they usually arrive, their price will be twice as US prices, even with that sometimes you still have to sign a 2 year contract with the operator, which sucks...

I used to have a windows mobile 6 phone and was OK but not great, it was slow and most of the times I had problems while trying to install different apps, most of the times I got "Invalid OS version" even when they were totally compatible, from that day I stopped thinking on even thinking of windows phones LOL.
olopezm is offline   Reply With Quote