View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 01:19 PM   #60
94DXSiR
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to 94DXSiR
Well, its the only kill I have ever had, but it wasnt in my civic in which has been in the shop since I got it, Ive had it for near a month and i have only driven it to get it and drop it off at the shop, basically its a start from literally near scratch, but everything is about done and I should acctually get my car back in a couple of days.

But anyways, as I was about to say. Me and my wife we heading to Atlantic City and it was about 3 AM in the morning and a pair of headlights started comming up on us, my wife was asleep at the time. Im not thinking much of it because I am still a bit tired, I had already been driving for over an hour. But those headlights moved over and I caught a sight of a riced out Integra, I dont know the years on them, but it was the previous gen. I was only going about 55, I was in no hurry, but I was only in 3rd at the time and low third at that. But the Teg had a body kit, wing, exhaust, cant say for the engine though because I never got to see it, and what looked like 17's on low pros. I could hear his sterio system though because my ittle radio was shut off so my wife could sleep, I hear him downshift because his exhaust got louder. So I just say fuck it, He got a little off me because I wasnt quite ready for it, so he had a car on me right off, but then I downshifted right into second and started to catch up to him, by the time I was at third I had already caught up with him, and near into 4th I pulled past him like there was no tomorow hitting about 120 and keeping it there till I couldnt see him anymore in my mirrors. I didnt give him the chance to do a fly by on me, either he pulled off or just didnt try, I didnt see him again for the rest of the drive that night, but that just stands out the most because it was my first kill, I am not the racer type, I just like to drive.

At that time I was driving my 90 RX7 TT swap with an exhaust and a Apex'i SAFC. as it says in my sig...I miss my FC...

"Can I go home yet?"

Civic lives at: www.cardomain.com/id/robdohc