View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 02:44 PM   #65
NOVA71
AF Regular

I think GM should definately bring back the legendary Camaro. If there's sales for the Mustang, there's definately sales for a Camaro. Ford was first to release the Mustang and when GM released the Camaro, it took no time to out sell the Mustang. Give the people what they have always wanted. An affordable performance car. Why not? The technology is their, the engine options are countless, suspension technology is far superior. I mean think about it, you could have a mild mannered base V6 model for people who only want the looks, maybe a supercharged 3.8 or 4.3 RS model, an LS1 V8 Z-28 model, and maybe even a special SS version with the new 572 big block. Can anyone say VIPER KILLER??? And Mustang who??? GM cuold do this and should, I think. Nevermind this sales B.S. What's going to sell more units, a model that appeals to alot of people with different incomes or something like the Corvette. And they still make them. Sure lots of people buy Vettes because they are soooo good on gas, and can take the wife and kid and go cruisin in it and the dog can come too. And of course they're soooo affordable. NOT!!! Why didn't they kill that car off years ago. Maybe the executives at GM liked drivin around flauntin thier money in them too much. Don't get me wrong I'm not bashin the Corvette, just trying to prove a point. I think if there's room for the Vette, Monte, Malibu, Cavalier, etc. etc. etc. there's room for the Camaro. Just to let you know I'm not much of a Camaro fan though because I've always found that every Tom Dick and Harry had one. Even I owned one years ago. Funny aint it. GM kills off the Camaro because they don't sell enough units, and I don't like em because there was so many of them on the road.

BRING BACK THE CAMARO AND LET HER RULE THE STREETS AGAIN !!!
NOVA71 is offline   Reply With Quote