View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 11:39 PM   #41
cndctrdj
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to cndctrdj
Re: Re: yamaha blaster? quick or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94tegRS
lol, thing is the tide comes in and makes like 2-3.5 foot cliffs in many areas down the beach and we always stop and go off emand lock the front brakes up right before we get to em and it pushes the sand sown and we form em in to jumps using brakes or spinning out throwing sand and jump for a while and move on til we eventually get to where we are going, so I could just stop and play I guess and wait til he gets there and mess around a while then Ill move on and wait again, cuz wn never really know where we are going, always just go to wherever it looks like fun at the moment. on your friends 400, what year is it and how could I find what the gears used to be and what they are now, doesnt say higher/lower, closer/wider or anything just that they are changed.

and what would you estimate his top end at.
my friends quad is an 03 400ex, check out honda specs they have pages of info on there quads you just have to ask around. id say his top speed is around 45-50mph its pretty fast but not "outrun cop cars on the street" fast like some of the bigger bikes i ride with
94 cr500r - rediculously fast and fun
cndctrdj is offline   Reply With Quote