Thread: Getting a NSX..
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 01:03 PM   #5
yellownsx
AF Newbie

Wink Re: Getting a NSX..

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxsnake56
Hi guys, I am having a major problem right now..

I am aiming for this one 1991 NSX, 90,000 miles on the car, no accidents what-so-ever. But one thing about this car is that this car has Salvage Title Issued... My goal of this car was to drive it for like half year and sell it, hoping that I can make some profit... I am getting this car for $20,000 only.. its so cheap that I thought I can make some profit off from it... But I also thought about getting a new engine for this car.. I saw this one engine on ebay.. its a 1992 NSX engine.. will it fit my 1991 NSX? or its different generation??
If you want the car for you, then get the car, It will be hard to give up ( I promise) But if you are buying it to sell. Don't! Most owners want a pristine car. On a side note, there are issues with the Transmission the first couple years the car was out. If you are going to be pulling the motor anyways it is an easy fix. If you live anywhere near the Chicagoland area there are people who would be willing to help a new owner.
This car will go the distance if you want to own it forever, There are NSX's on prime (nsxprime.com) with almost 300,000 miles with no rebuild! There are also owners with over 600rwhp! (not the same people)! Either way, Enjoy
yellownsx is offline   Reply With Quote