View Single Post
Old 10-23-2004, 03:23 PM   #8
kmoney67954
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Hypertech Power Programer3/Jet Stage 2 Power Module Will they work together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverett
Yo man. I got my tune installed Tuesday afternoon, and it made a HUGE difference. I was told that after driving for awhile it would get even better. It takes considerably less effort to get going and if you want to do a burnout, just stomp on the skinny pedal . It shifts much better than stock, and I dunno about the mileage yet, I'm still on my 1st tank.

The way Nelson works is, you call him, or fill out the "Custom Tune" sheet on his webpage. He then contacts you to discuss the details, and to make sure everything is how you like it. He then burns you a custom PCM, and sends it to you. When you recieve it, install it in the vehicle, and send the old one back to him. I'm not too sure yet about the dealer thing, but I'm sure if it gets screwed up, Allan will make it good.

When you talk about the PCM are you talking about that thing up under the hood, where you plug a Jet Power Module in? Or is it like a Hypertech where you plug it in under the dash and reprogram it?
kmoney67954 is offline   Reply With Quote