View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 11:44 AM   #10
hrdcorezc
AF Enthusiast

You're kidding right?

Quote:
Originally posted by NSX-R-SSJ20K
Who cares if you went 80 mph. I do that everyday when i'm not racing. Please, tell me something good. I've been in faster then that, if you think that's a rcae then stop claiming yourself as a racer. You disgrace all of us who actually know our cars and respect them. Once you hit over 120 come and talk to me, but until then shut-up and stop talking. And when you want to become a real racer stop drivinga ricer and get a real car.
Please don't tell me your going to actually encourage people to push their cars into triple digit territory in a street race on public roads. You DO realize that at 120mph your vehicle is moving 176ft/sec which means that you have about 3 seconds to adjust and compensate for traffic that is a football field and a half away from you before you run right into it? Use your head buddy, if you haven't won the race by 80mph your not going to, and there is no point in pushing a car beyond your ability to safely control it just to try and prove something. The only thing that you prove is that you care even less about your own safety than the the safety of the rest of us on the road. You should really lose your bullsh*t macho attidude before you get yourself, or worse, someone else hurt. And personally I don't consider Swonder67's post to be a disgrace. I've been building and racing cars for almost two decades, as wells as diving much deeper into the triple digits than 120 while running in the Pony Express in New Mexico, and I say NICE KILL.