View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 06:48 AM   #48
Filthy Sanchez
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: 2006 Monte Carlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonenuts15792
I know now why I haven't visited these forums. Nobody knows the facts, about anything. it should be called importforums.com every american car is evil and if you happen to be a fan or support an american car company you're evil.
I agree with you that those forums are crap, and I am from Detroit as well I have family that works for Ford, GM, and Chryler. I only buy american and will continue to do so. It's just that more often than not GM recently has been nothing more than a dissapointment to me. They make nothing I want save the new 06 Vette. They continue to make bland front drive crap and other ugly cars. I honestly think they've done great with the platforms and chassis of Cadillac yet all the new Cadillacs look like shit! Chevy trucks have the ugly ass Avalanche front end and the Colorado while a descent truck INHO looks like well another ugly GM design. Monte Carlo looks OK yet is a front drive POS, and I could never get excited about a Cobalt (or a Neon, or Focus to be fair) just not into little cars. Look at the Pontiac Vibe it looks just like one of Toyotas uglier cars the Matrix, oh wait it is a Matrix! Made right down the street from my house. The GTO was brought back and I thought hell yeah rear drive great driveline but then it looks like a grand am just plain bland. They need to give it a distinct style. Though I am happy about the Solstice and the Saturn whatever they call it, rear drive with a solid new 4cyl. ecotec. Put the supercharged ecotec in there IMHO nice ride. Other than that it's just blanned cars nobody wants.