View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #15
evotastic.ca
AF Newbie

Re: evotastic.ca 600whp Drag Evo

Surprise.

-
I need some bolts to put the fiav & isc back on... mounts + coil bracketry & stuff

-
Sanded & Painted OFH

Broken bracket... will have to figure something out soon...

Cleaned up the reservoir and bracket, can't bring the res back though...

Thanks to jet fighter evo I know have a complete interior

-
Before

After

Last parts painted...

Up next... reassembly of this

What I discovered on the clutch master. This could be related to my sticky clutch. There has been speculation regarding this: bubbles in the lines, flexing of the firewall, badly functioning slave.

It's apparent that the end of the master fork could have gotten stuck where the metal skirt ends. I don't know where exactly the skirt lines up but it's obviously hitting something.

Assembled clutch pedal assembly.

Updated first page parts. Decided on the connectors I will be using.

Halfway there...

Finished separating the front engine harness to the rear. Couple spots left, hopefully I can get rid of some of the 12 wires that are still using the molex connectors in the pics. Well see. Wouldn't mind getting a 12pos Deutsh connector on top of this one. The molex junk is just not working for me.

Half de-loomed.

Mark unused connectors!

No more fading marker & tape... If the marker fades on this, the # will be taken down and a chart made just like the fusebox covers have one.

Not there yet...

Done removing all unused connectors and ECU Pins. At this point what could be done is to shorten the fusebox cables from the 3rd harness, the body harness, to wiring more or less around the ECU.

@eevotastic
evotastic.ca is offline   Reply With Quote