View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 01:26 AM   #46
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Send a message via ICQ to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via AIM to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via Yahoo to SilverY2KCivic
Amen to that eckoman_pdx. Also of note, unless your headlight housing is MADE from the factory for HID, then it isn't going to project the light from an HID kit correctly, thus causing blindingly bright light, an improperly aimmed light beam, and will attract more attention by cops, of where here in CA where I live, aftermarket HIDs are now illegal anyways, and is absolutely means for them to give you a nice fat ticket.

BTW, REAL OEM HID doesn't exist for US Hondas exception of the S2000 as that's the ONLY USDM Honda that ever came from the factory with HID. Most Acuras however have an HID option, but if you're getting an Acura, you'd be already getting that HID option, and not springing for a CHEAP immitation tue HID kit. Misleading a consumer won't gain anyone more sales.

Lastley, HID's are out of the budget of many people, and defeats the purpose of this thread. Preach on about HID's elsewhere, this is to inform people about the best HALOGEN bulb options out there, not HID.
All rights reserved... All BITERS served!

"The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket."

i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift

hessemer69 on AIM
SilverY2KCivic is offline   Reply With Quote