View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #51
John18d
AF Enthusiast

Re: Anybody order anything from StradaSports recently?

I can't recommend Mac's Modeling enough - he has a lot in stock - he can get anything from Japan - Hong Kong etc and it usually has cost me less in the long run. Mac is experiencing some growing right now though - he's looking for a bigger shop - he'll need some help soon as the volume is picking up - I probably do $300-400 a month with Mac and I am very pleased. I am aware that places like HLJ require a minimum purchase before shipping to a stateside vendor - so I do not mind having to wait a month - I am very please with his service - as for communication - I send in the order - and then I call to find out when my payment is due - usually when the stuff arrives and is ready for pickup or shipping. Give Mac an email or a call and see if you want to send your stateside business there. For anyone wanting the website link or the lastest news letter just PM me - John

Keep in mind guys that you are just one order (one email) when you add up all the orders there's hundreds of emails - they cannot be expected to sit around all day just answering emails - I submit an order give it a couple of weeks if not in stock then I make a call - a few minutes on the phone goes a long way. This is what I do with Mac at Mac's Modeling - Kevin is a different matter as of late - John
John18d is offline   Reply With Quote