View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 08:50 PM   #69
buickmastermind
AF Regular

Re: Gas mileage question.

The dark side? What? Another something that doesn't exist.

"you are talking out your a$$. "
Fortunatly, no human being can talk out of his or her ass. It is physically impossible. I can't figure out why you would say such a thing, unless you are capable of doing so yourself. In which case...

"I don't agree with the statement, because it should read, "The solubility of a material depends on HEAT"
So, it depends on heat? Really? Or are you just saying that because you really have nothing else to go by? KNO3, not soluable in ice, is soluable in water. In 5ml of water at 10 degrees celcius, .716 grams of KNO3 is dissolvable in the water. However, at about 45 degrees celcius, over 1.5 grams is dissolved. If KNO3 isn't soluable in ice at any level of ice. Therefore, it really doesn't go by the amount of heat in the object, but the temperature. That sentance came straight from a laboratory text book.

Here is my proof, although it is pointless to tell you because you still won't believe me anyhow.

C6H14 + 2(H2O) --> 2(CH3OH) + 2(CH4) + C2H2
C7H16 + 2(H2O) --> 2(CH3OH) + 2(CH4) + C3H4
C8H18 + 2(H2O) --> 2(CH3OH) + 3(CH4) + C3H2
C9H20 + 2(H2O) --> 2(CH3OH) + 3(CH4) + C4H4
C10H22 + 2(H2O) --> 2(CH3OH) + 4(CH4) + C4H2
C11H24 + 2(H2O) --> 2(CH3OH) + 4(CH4) + C5H4
C12H26 + 2(H2O) --> 2(CH3OH) + 5(CH4) + C5H2

It isn't government politics, it is economic polotics. The "Big 3" are the ones stopping it, along with the oil companies. If that gets out, they will be making a fraction of the money that they currently are. Which gives you more money? 22 mpg at $2.00 per gallon, or 200 mpg at the same price? Let us think really, really hard about that one.

Happy now? Why don't you do something useful instead? Stop replying to my "useless" thread, and start your own telling why this system won't work. I assure you it does. I have said counless times, it is water VAPORS that react with gasoline VAPORS. There is a difference. Higher levels of energy cause them to become less stable. Why heat up crude oil if the heat causes it to break down due to instability?
Oh, by the way, gasoline doesn't boil at room temperature. It evaporates faster than water does at room temperature.

Fully ported & polished, shift kit, CAI, F41 polyurethane suspension, headers & 3" exhuast,