View Single Post
Old 12-19-2003, 11:19 AM   #1
EL Z06
Banned

i have a few questions to the murcielago owners

HI there

I am new to the whole murc world. I know just about everything there is to know about diablos but little about murcielagos. I am trying to look everywhere for info on the options in the murcielago but couldnt find anything, not even in lambocars.com. I think its extremely important for people to atleast have the option list so we can see what there is to get and what needs to be customized. I called up a friend who is in good terms with a lambo dealership and has got me a good price (or so he says) on a murcielago. $202,000 for a pearl yellw one with black interior, yellow stitching or yellow piping since both are available. Is this a good deal for it? he says that these do not come with the camera option. My friend's GT has camera so he can see the rear view easily, it this the same for the murcielago? is it as clear? Only thing i am worried about is the speed bump infront of our house's driveway. Do all murcielagos have a hydraulic suspension which lifts it when driving at slow speeds? i heard something about this but again no one talks about the toys in the car. Everyone is too focused on how it handles compared to a pagani zonda. I know this may be a stupid question, but if you have driven a porsche 996 turbo, how does it compare to the murcielago? Thanx in advance.

Suggestion to lambocars.com: you guys should include the option list of the murcielago and put the names of the murcielago tuners.

Is there another lambo message board out there by the way?
EL Z06 is offline   Reply With Quote