View Single Post
Old 06-26-2004, 11:30 PM   #57
Broke_as_****
AF Enthusiast

Some more random idiot rice stuff:

I was washing my 240sx this afternoon and some dickweed that hangs around with a guy down the street (who has the lamest prelude you have ever seen, YOUR ****ING AFTERMARKET BUMPER DOESN'T EVEN FIT YOU DUMBASS!), who has a 240 that he fucked up royally by painting it bright orange, adding a stupid front bumper and huge wing that a Honda owner would be embarassed by. So this idiot tries to get me talkin about "what you modded yo?" (he really said that), and then he spies the front of the TT under the half open garage door. I thought the guy was going to either wet his pants or have a damn stroke or something because he starts talking a mile a minute about "Zs da shizit" (again, he really said that). Then he sees the pair of VGs on the other side of the garage and wants to know how much I want for one. Excuse me? The one being prepped for my car is obviously going into my car and the other one is obviously fragged beyond all repair and not to mentition scattered around my garage in pieces. I finally get him to leave by giving him Stillens website (www.stillen.com, YOU COULDN"T FIGURE THAT OUT YOURSELF?!!!!!!!!!).

God help the automotive community...good thing he didn't see all the turbos on the floor under a table...no way he would have left then.

Warning: Objects in mirror aren't as fast as they thought they were.
Broke_as_**** is offline   Reply With Quote