View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 09:47 PM   #9
porscheguy9999
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to porscheguy9999
Re: Re: Re: Does anybody else HATE their ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindside.AMG
"Trim falls off" - Not likely unless it has been previously removed or has been abused by owner

" lights inside the dash burn out" - It happens, light bulbs are light bulbs, they burn out sometimes

"auto windows go right back down" - Possibly the hall sensor in the window motor is bad. Takes only about an hour to replace it.

"the rear bumper came half off on its own" - On it's own? Seriously? That is impossible.

"passenger seatbelt locks after about 50' of travel" - Possibly needs a new seat belt. Or you are pulling it too fast and the inertia switch is locking the seat belt as intended.

"the ride is so rough that i cannot leave a full drink in the drink holders" - Didn't you test drive the car before you bought it? And if you don't want a rough ride, DON'T BUY A TRUCK.

"Radio has gone nuts while driving" - No idea what "gone nuts" means.

Sounds like you're gonna lose your lemon law case, sorry.

When he said "lights inside the dash burn out", I agree that lightbulbs burn out. But they should never, EVER burn out in a car that is only 3 years old. On top of that, it SHOULD be built well, being a MERCEDES and all. If the lights burn out, it's not built well. My 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee hasn't had lights burned out. For being such high-end cars, Mercedes sure arent built well.

Thanks to Nicecar!

Got a Facebook? Join the AF group!
http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2213949483&ref=mf
porscheguy9999 is offline   Reply With Quote