View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004, 02:00 AM   #35
93_R/T_TT_Stealth
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 93_R/T_TT_Stealth Send a message via MSN to 93_R/T_TT_Stealth Send a message via Yahoo to 93_R/T_TT_Stealth
Re: Re: Re: Bout to turn 16 and needs help

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.stratton04
This will be my last post because I am tired of arguing with you. First off, whats the deal with this?

common man, that makes no sense.

Secondly, I stand corrected on the price of the turbo. but, you still have to add in the price of exaust manifold, waste gate, BPV/BOV, actuators, boost controller, and depending on your application, lowering the compression, and upgrading the entire fuel system (injectors, pump, etc). I know that not all of that is needed for a basic setup, but it will still run over $1500.

What is with you calling me a kid, and then calling me names like "stupid". That sounds really childish for a 22 year old to me.

All that you did in your last post was call me stupid and gloat that you found the turbo for $400, yet you didn't bother to comment on anything that i said. Did you read that i said stock 240s arnt fast, that the 3000gt is a damn good dsm if you can afford it, but guess what? a kid will have trouble affording the car and insurance. Jesus, all i am saying is that 240s are a good option for fun, practial cars for kids.

And the t03/04 hybrids max psi varies with the compressor wheel side and turbine size and can be custom made for different applications.
u can buy the whole kit on the site with a polished header no-less for 700 - just look more an ya would of seen it ... an it shows u a entire kit of what u just listed - all the material for $700 us dollars

well it seems we had gotten off a bad foot - i dont mean to offend anyone
93_R/T_TT_Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote