View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 11:03 PM   #15
SteveK2003
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SteveK2003 Send a message via Yahoo to SteveK2003
Re: Kitreview:Hyundai WRC San Remo 2000 from Reji

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjelic
I agree with all of you guys but at the end of the day I have a kit in my stash and when Reji give me something I want again, I will buy it without hesitation
I must say that this flash thing all over the parts is not that hard to remove and my only minus for this kit would be the wheels, I think that the best thing would be for Reji to pack Tamiya wheels in their kits when ever possible.
I like the idea of using Tamiya wheels whenever possible: Why bother 'reinventing the wheel' when for probably a comparable price you can just add ready-made parts that are already of the highest quality.

And like I said before, take it even further and find a suitable Tamiya chassis to use as a base, and then give us the body, roll cage and other interior components (Seats, dash, etc), and some suspension parts to make the underside a little more accurate do do away with the rest. I am toying with doing that with my Fabia.

And who cares if that method is not totally accurate for the suspension? A) I couldn't begin to tell you what the underside of the real Fabia WRC looks like. B) Even the wrong chassis looks a lot better than the smooth plate we have now.
SteveK2003 is offline   Reply With Quote