View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 06:36 AM   #15
Cavalierdude03
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship

Quote:
Originally Posted by elixar
ITS A SCAM DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR MONEY!!! Like pony said, you can never get ahold of them, they always tell you to call back. I have had them as a sponsor for about 6-8 months and I have yet to recieve anything free or any good deals.

I called up a couple months back because I messed up the front part of my kit was going to order a new one. Number one the guy dissed the kit [the kit i have is hot www.cardomain.com/id/elixar, then couldnt even beat nopi.com prices how lame is that? Call again looking for rims and tires, once again had to play phone tag for about 3-4 weeks and when i finaly got to talk to somebody they had beyond horrible deals.

The $88 fee is for the dvd movie they send you, which is pretty shitty too. So pretty much you pay $88 for a dvd. Should I get my lawor involved?

I seriously wouldn't even try....I'm just gonna file a fraud complaint, and I'll get my $ back. I'm ripping it up as I speak. Not to mention, my gf's dad took one look at the papers and basically said Hell No! He owns his own modified race team, and he said if sponsors are TRUE sponsors, they pay YOU to sponsor their stuff! Good luck...what a POS scam!
Cavalierdude03 is offline   Reply With Quote