View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 08:16 PM   #75
Re_Joshua
AF Newbie

Re: Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship

Well then if I did that I would be paying 88 dollars for a sticker lol. Yes I only post on these because these (SCP topics) is the only reason I joined these forums. People who deal with Sr20 swaps and 240sx's and actually know anything about them go to the smaller forums to chat. Less BS from people who dont know what they're talking about.

I will agree I paid for discounts, so freakin what. Sure has paid off for me. And after uninstalling the radiator and intercooler system to custom make a v-mount system makes me love paying for that "sponsorship" more and more. If it wasn't for it, I'd still have the blown POS 2.4 litre truck motor in the car and it would still be sitting in my barn, lol.

I understand that there are people they don't or won't pay for the "sponsorship" for a discount, ok; thats fine, just don't talk crap on those and the companies that offer it. Also please remember that if you cannot afford to fix up your car/truck/whatever don't apply for ANY sponsorships, deals, etc; it's a waste of your time and the companies time also.
Re_Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote