View Single Post
Old 10-20-2002, 12:44 AM   #106
gotbike78
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to gotbike78
thats what I am talking about. You see the Skyline was built to be a super car. I am all about sleepers, I have a volkwagon that will kick you in the nuts too. The fact still remains that Nissan teases us by making statements that they will bring it over, then they don't. They have done that more than once in the last 10 years. My whole problem with the Craig Lieberman Experience and all thet APC Kids that follow him is that sticker kits and funny light bulbs don't make you fast. Nitrous when used improperly blows engines, that big Carbon fiber wing on that civic doesn't do a whole heck of a lot, and whoever said graphic kits were cool must have been partying with some 80's hair band. I know I will still go watch the movie, but the whole reason I started my shop is because I got so sick of all of the shops in St. Louis, Mo selling nothing but junk and charging way too much for labor. I know a guy who has a 94 Accord Ex who had a H22a Prelude engine installed by a well known shop here and they charged him $5000 to do a $3000 job. They told him he wouldn't have air conditioning or power steering. Can you believe that?!?!? I am sure that there are more shops like this one around the country too. It makes me very sad that The Fast and the Furious brought so much hype to our industry that it killed the quality of the products and the labor. One funny thing a friend of mine said to me the other day was that guys and girls that wrench in "Tuning Shops" couldn't make it in the real working as a mechanic. pretty funny huh.

Anyway I am stepping off of my soap box now. If you want good quality parts and prices with no BS visit me at www.advantagemts.com out site is still under construction so please don't ming the mess

Thanks

Andy