View Single Post
Old 01-23-2003, 04:08 PM   #104
red4thgencivic
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to red4thgencivic
just this past week like tuesday I think it was I was doing 95 on this country back road. Doesn't sound impressive but read on. I was coming up on a long sweeping turn so I slowed down to 90 and then about half way through it I got back up to 95 anyway my friend starts telling me to get over. I was focused and didn't listen to him so I look ahead and there's a dip in the pavement that's like 10 feet long, not a sharp dip just a smooth dip in the pavement. anyway I didn't want to swerve so I hit it, the suspension botttomed out completely and when I came out of it the car had to leave the ground by at least 5 inches cause the engine reved and it landed hard as shit. anyway I've had it up to 120 but this incident was more exciting.

ok so i had two civic hatchbacks, i totaled one because i wasn't paying attention, the other one i got ran into a creek by an old lady asleep at the wheel, then i got a CRX was being retarded hit a deer at 90 and flipped, so now i drive a 1992 celica GT and i love it, done with being stupid, this one will not be wrecked.