View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
corkery12
AF Newbie

1970 cutlass supreme help

Hello all,
I bought a 1970 cutlass supreme a little more than a month ago. I LOVE this car but it doesn't have air conditioning, power steering and disk brakes. I just recently started educating myself about cars so I'm not knowledable, so ive come to ask for advice as to what brands and models of products I should get.

I have all four drum brakes but I only want the front two to be converted to disk. I'm willing to spend about $900-$1100 for the brakes so if you know someplace I can get all four drums converted to disks within that price range, I'm all ears. I have 15 inch rims if that helps with your decision.

Air conditioning: I am going to Arizona for college in about a year and I will need something to battle the heat. Pretty straight forward but I don't know where to start looking. I'm willing to spend about $1000 but less would be nice.

Power steering: of all of the things this is proving to be the most difficult to find what I need to get power steering and what brand is the best. I'm willing to spend $500-$1000.

Thank you for all your help you can offer
corkery12 is offline   Reply With Quote