View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #12
evotastic.ca
AF Newbie

Re: evotastic.ca 600whp Drag Evo

Initially wanted to go for a 2.4, had gotten a great shape 7bolt crank from a local, from a mitsu expo. Turned out I changed my mind for the highest revving 2.0L. 2.4 would have worked well with the rev limitations of ECMLink v3 Lite, but didn't wanna bother w/ any machine work.

In doing the wire tuck, notice you can hide the hood latch cable by routing it along the side and past the fusebox cable hole, to the front and under the top beam if you drill a small hole to route it like so. Some of the outside pics include this mod, you can see it is well hidden under & you can reuse the OEM clips, just flip em backwards.

Poly mounts for the side, made a template to drill some holes in them, hoping to reduce some of the vibration created by them. Started but not finised, have yet to buy a drill bit that size. Actual metal mounts getting a shot of black.

Before & After

JMFab Mani, ceramic coated, EGT + twin 44mm ports

Block hardware: K1 150mm rods, L19 headstuds, ARP 8740 mains, ARP 2000 rod bolts
rods

L19 Head Bolts

Random outside pics & inside. Inside was spray painted w/ black plastic & leather paint. You can see the difference between the door handle and the rest of the door.

@eevotastic
evotastic.ca is offline   Reply With Quote