View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #15
slideways...
AF Enthusiast

Re: Whats the point of Front Wheel drive?

huh? moppie, i didnt say one word against him. i said his car isnt the best at a lot of things. its simple fact. the iroc was old technology when it came out. im sorry if it may have come off as offensive, it wasnt meant that way. im a smartass but im not a jerk.

if you have some sort of problem with me, spell it out. all you ever do is jump down my throat at every opportunity whether i deserve it or not. which i mostly do not.

and nissan didnt go broke because it was bad at making cars. very wrong. nissan went broke because its marketing and financial strategy for the u.s. and europe was off the mark.

the mini cooper was not one of the first FWD cars. it was one of the first one that really sold well though. but as early as the 1930s (probably earlier but im talking about popular production cars.) a couple companies were making FWD cars.

Rice Police #1. dont argue with me just because you are a riceboy and/or have sand in your vagina. i am superior. and i am smarter than you. end of story.
slideways... is offline   Reply With Quote