View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 08:13 PM   #1
Cobra427
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Cobra427 Send a message via Yahoo to Cobra427
66 Pontiac Executive

I got a 1966 Pontiac Star Chief Executive 2Dr here and was wondering if it was a rare or desireable car...

Only reason I ask is cause Ive been told it was a 1 year car and only like 10000 2drs were made and I cant find much info on it.

Ive been think'n hard on selling it. It needs to be restored but I'm disabled and am gonna be in and out of surgery for a year or 2 so I cant do anything with it. Also my garage is full and I dont want that car to sit in my driveway to die from a Maine winter

If I am to sell it I dont want to judge the pricing on a few non reliable sources and try to sell it for 3-4 times its value ... or 3-4 times under its value ...

This is my first of what I hope to be many classics in my future but I got it in a bad time lol . Hopefully after the work on my legs is done I will be able to walk better and actually get a job so support my addiction.....

OH! I also have a 1936 Dodge Brothers Pickup in dire need of help .. Well I dont its my dads and not officaly for sale or anything but he is think'n about selling it so it might end up on here soon if anyone is interested.
Cobra427 is offline   Reply With Quote