View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 08:37 AM   #16
chixSI
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to chixSI
Re: Am i a bad friend or are girls backstabbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfbeau
why is it that women always say 'i have more guy friends than girl friends'? - no shit...it's really not going to be that hard for you to keep/make guy friends. it doesn't matter whether you're a tomboy or not. women, on the other hand, are less likely to remain your friends if they weren't meant to be your friends in the first place.

the answer here is really simple, your interests have alienated you from most women, period. therefore, you will never have the cliche 'clique' of friends that other women will have - you don't have the same range of things in common, you don't have the same mindset (as illustrated by you going to a meet to check out cars, while they to go check out guys). They can never really be your friends now: you've come over to the dark side; it's time to grab a beer, turn on the speed channel, and accept the answer that is staring you in the damn face: guy friends are just easier than girl friends.

this thread was at the top when i posted to it, so don't bitch at me about bringing up old threads.
Damn, you don't sugar coat anything...but that's fine, i NEEDED to hear that from someone! thanks dude, but i'm really at that point know where i have giving up...i love my guy friends and i will just have to except the fact that I will probably will never have a decent girlfriend. But you know what...i think i'm cool with that now....

***Never Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angel can Fly!!!***

www.teckademicseast.com
www.teckademics.com
www.dtmpower.net
www.motivonline.com
www.importvelocity.org

: TURBO is now in...