View Single Post
Old 07-02-2002, 06:36 PM   #67
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Moss1O6GTi

I don't HATE the US as such, I just think they made mediocre half-assed cars (If we forget C5 'Vette and Viper) I mean look at the interior of a brand new Mustang- IT IS BARELY ON PAR WITH A YUGO!!! and don't even start me on the fact they are still using live rear-axles and pushrod engines........OR the 3-speed Auto found on the Neon before they removed the ugly POS from the New Zealand market-place

And ermmmmm................I think you may have jusssssst bought them into the thread
I just found a picture of the interior of a new mustang since I've never been in one, and it doesn't look that bad to me. Not great, but for the price I don't think it's bad. Barely on par with a Yugo? I doubt that.
I dont know why you're mentioning Neons, thats like me talking about the biggest piece of shit car that comes out of europe and saying that european cars are like that.

I dont know why I'm defending American cars since I dont think my family has ever owned one, but there are decent cars like the Cadillac DTS with Nightvision, Escalade, Lincoln LS.

both European and Japanese cars are generally better than American, and I'd choose Euro or Jap over American.

I dont even remember what we were originally talking about, I just think people drive nicer cars here, seems like there are more nice cars.
That was my opinion.... me thinks
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"