View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004, 01:31 PM   #31
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

Re: Murcielago sightings - post your sightings or pics here

i see some civic hatch trying to weave through traffic in a desperate attempt to get somewhere and stopped behind what looked to be a corvette.
so i spool up a little to see if the vette might want to run, but wtf, it appears to be a lambo mercialago. i'm about to poop my pants hoping he'll race me.
the civic sees me come behind and i guess since he knows he has no chance he moves aside and gets behind me as a pull up alongside the lambo letting of the sound of my bov 4-5 times to let him no i'm no slouch(well i am to him but still)
he gets over some lanes and an opening comes, i follow and he does not respond, no give at all. so i think maybe he wants me to go first to make it as fair as possible and still no give.
by this point i'm getting pissed off because by his actions he was teasing the hell out of me, he once boiled it up and let go within 2 seconds. he then gets off the exit and i follow him, just hoping he'll take me to a straightaway. i follow him and we end up at a light and i'm behind him.
light turns green and he hits it pretty nice and i follow at full throttle and not catching up to him at all, i couldn't hear his engine so i beleive he was at half throttle and still pushing speeds i couldn't compete with.
he slows down and i get next to him, wide open no traffic or nothing. i let off the bov again and he takes a really quick left onto a small street most likely trying to loose me.

i'm so pissed of with all his damn teasing that as i'm at a light a type-r pulls up next to me revving his engine. since i'm already pissed of his revving kinda through me over the edge(i know, i need AM) so i give him no mercy at all reving the rpm's up to 6000rpm and dump the clutch, leaving him 2-3 cars behind me by the time i hit 85mph.
i told myself i wouldn't do that anymore but i was just so damn pissed.

i never wanted to loose so bad in my life.