View Single Post
Old 12-05-2002, 04:20 PM   #105
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster
lol way to 0wn him stephanel and jay

now it's my turn

Quote:
Jimmy: You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. All your arguments have to do with how well your European cars are built. But lets compare some prices. You pay about twice as much for your great European cars as you do for American cars. How can you compare that? Comparing a Maserati to a stock Corvette? C'mon. How about comparing a Maserati to a Lingingfelter Corvette? I believe the Corvette would wipe the floor with your Italian beauty. Hell, that Corvette would wipe the floor with almost any European piece you could through at it. And yes, I'd rather drive a Lincoln LS than a BMW because the Lincoln has good old American muscle behind it. You Europeans don't know the feeling of TORQUE!!!!!!!!! All your cars make horsepower but no torque. Have you ever driven a Lincoln? It's a great car for the money. Europeans cars are over-priced and underpowered, PERIOD!!!!! You can't argue that, name a European car and I'll match it with an American that will have twice the power and cost half as much. How about the Cadillac Cien? You gotta love it. Monster horsepower, great looks, and the best technology. Shutting down half it's cylinders to save gas, it's a great concept. Do you find that in a Lamorghini or McLaren? Nope, you just pay the hefty price tag for the name. Argue if you want, but I will destroy you in every argument you can through at me. You're a typical European who can criticize all he wants but can't explain how the internal cumbstion engine works, let alone how anit-lock brakes work. Now go have some pasta and stop acting like you know everything.
Do I hear rustling???? Oh nm it's just you trying to argue your way out of that wet paper bag

firstly I aren't European I am a New Zealander living in Europe

Can a Corvette match teh exhaust note, exclusivity or peerless handling of a Maserati???? NO can it match it's build quality- NO
No matter how much you modify a Corvette and make it go fast in a straight line- doesn't mean it will go fast through the corners in fact- all that power + Ancient mechanics = terminal oversteer

I know the feeling of torque my Alfa had bucketloads of it, in fact it towed a caravan like it was a dinghy the LS has fuck all torque it's a weak as piss V6 engine, my Alfa would no doubt have walked over it and my next one will do the same
- and YES I have driven a Lincoln.

ABS brakes- they prevent a cars wheels locking up when heavy force in placed upon the brake pedal, thus enabling a car to steer out of an accident.

I wll continue this sometime later :finger4:

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans