View Single Post
Old 11-29-2002, 08:44 PM   #96
CopperHed210
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CopperHed210
OH GOD!!!!!!!! This guy is too funny

Personal flames are a good sign of a bad argument. Needless to say YOU cannot back anything up.

Who gives if you live in Brooklyn I lived in New Zealand for 27 years, Japanese cars make up well over 75% of the NZ car population. Now most of these cars are still going strong after 300,000 miles, in fact most Japanese cars live for about 15 years and the only reason the cars die is because they are worth next to nothing come re-sale so they are scrapped and VERY few ever give a reliability probem. CARE TO GO AROUND BROOKLYN AND TAKE SOME OF THESE ROTTING CARS??? Because if you want I could send my step-brother (Moss1O6GTi) around NZ To take some pictures of some old Japanese cars still kicking- because there is plenty of them. And if so that the Japanese cars in America are shit, most Japanese cars that are in America are <Shock> BUILT in America. I do find your post amusing "I just said most waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Well my family has owned at least 30 Japanese cars in between us all, and NEVER has any single one given us a problem.

I notice that you still aren't naming these "Brilliant American cars" the fact remains they are crude, poorly made, lousy quality materials, ugly, lousy to drive, boring, overwieght and even the V8's are occasionally gutless yet alone the 6's and 4's- Never mind the fact that a lot are still using live rear axle. GM is only the leading manufacturer in the world because they supply a large American market, GM USA do VERY little export, in fact in Europe the only AMERICAN cars you can walk into a showroom and buy are the Voyager, Viper, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, PT Cruiser and Wrangler and most of those are built in Graz, Austria.

As for Europe they make THE best cars in the world, Ferrari's, Porsches, BMW's, Bentley/Rolls. Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Lotus, TVR, Maserati, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Land Rover, Saab and Volvo out-do thier American competitors with ease, for example would you ever take a Lincoln LS over a BMW 5-series/Mercedes E-class??? Thought not. How about a Corvette over a MAserati Coupe??? Hell no. There is the fact that European cars are technologically superior in EVERY possible way and the driving experience is far superior, not to mention the fact European engines such as those of AMG, ///M, Maserati and Ferrari FAR outdo the ancient American V8's and 6's.

Then there is the lower-key European manufacturers. Skoda, SEAT, Peugeot, VW, Citroen, Rover/MG, Lancia, FIAT, Alfa Romeo, Renault and MCC. The American made cars don't stand a chance against ANY of these cars, for example the Alfa Romeo 156's closest American competitor is the Cadillac CTS, the Alfa blows it away in EVERY single catagorey, Build quality, technology, Performance, driving experience, reliability (Not something you once would associate with Alfa but the 156 is a quantam leap) and EVEN the driving ergonomics. and does the Buick Regal stand a chance against a Peugeot 4O6 NO WAY!!!!! It'd get walked over chewed up and spat out.

Perhaps since you have been so badly owned, you might wnat to consider leaving AF.

I backed up EVERYTHING I said.And I see you still havent.Therefore it IS OPINION.Its wierd because just about everybody in this fucking shithole have because assholes like yourself.A few days ago I found this forum.Not gonna say the addy because I know all you asswipes will come running.The people here are a lot more intelligent and show respect to eachother.And actually know what they are talking about so they dont make a fool of them selfs.Trust me,there is plenty I can say to slam and bash like I did in my last post for your last post.Im just waiting for your fellow dickwad moderators to bann me.And Igor,you alright,but you really need to get thinks undercontrol here.Maybe get rid of a few of these morons you let in.
Oh,hey slim jim,I live in New York City,the second biggest city in the world,which has 80 times the population NZ has,which also means we have 80 times more cars here than you do.So why dont you glue your eyes from the screen and go plow a polar bear.