Thread: Anyone???
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 01:12 AM   #7
minipajero1997
AF Newbie

Re: Pajero Mini

hijust bought 97 mini pajero auto, non turbo, 130k km. it feels tht engine takes excessive torque to shift auto gears, there is no check engine light blinking and shift is smooth otherwise. the shifting occurs around 4000rpm.i used an integra auto before, its torque realy reaches 4 on normal driving>>> anypiece of advice: wht tune up applications i should do??with mini pajero>>>i cannot find the info transmission oil it should use>>>>any one guide>>>>>>all the best 2 allryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by northern.blue
Hey fella's
Well I have one too, and i have found out a lot about these little 4X4's
for a start they are a Japanese K class car, under 660 cc and you can do anything to the engine, this is for urban congestion in large Japanese cities.THAT' WHY IT'S A TURBO!
Mine has been gas converted as well which gives extremely good fuel economy.
Right about the car, The engine is a Nippon Denso engine as used in a lot of the K class cars, the only UK car that has it is the Suzuki Cappucino. I had a lot of trouble getting tyres 175 80 15 don't exist in the UK so i bought some wider wheels and lower profile tyres, I got the wheels off Ebay, they were off a Ford Probe I have the offsets and stuff if anyone wants them.
Parts are not a problem, give Norjac Mitsubishi in Carnforth a call, they can get hold of anything that it left the factory with (except tyres!).
I have other bits of info as well if anyone wants it.
Anyway i'm offski now!
Cheers.
minipajero1997 is offline   Reply With Quote