View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 04:20 PM   #1
GvEman
AF Enthusiast

Porsche 911 GT2 WIP. Returns after long pause

Hi all!
Probably a totally new Group of people here, exept for some of the old that I spotted
I’m an old member that returns from a very long break. I was active here when I was a teenager. Now I am in my 30s and have two kids.

So the car is it a Tamiya Porsche GT2 that I started with back in 2008, it’s an old post here somewhere but it’s without pics now days.
Anyway, I had already cut the door out made the chassis, and painted most of the body and chassis and made some assembling.

I took it up where I left and started detailing it.

I need to remove the decals and put on some other ones. The reason why I have decals is because the body isn’t clear coated. Did not have anywhere to spray during winter back in the day. So I was kind of lazy about it. But it have to do without it. Well this is to get started again. Think I have to build another one in the future.

I am also thinking if i have to go down in wheel and tire size.. looks to big in the pictures but cool when you se it irl.

First session:

This is where I am right now

The other night my son woke upp and wanted to help out so he got his own Tamiya DTM Opel to work on. He was so exited but did a great job for being 4years old!

Best regards
Anton from Sweden

Last edited by GvEman; 11-19-2019 at 02:54 AM.
GvEman is offline   Reply With Quote