View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 02:29 AM   #465
porscheguy9999
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to porscheguy9999
Re: whats the rarest car you've seen on the street?

This car isnt rare by any means, E36 M3's are boy racer's darlings. But I finally took some pics of my buddy's 1995 BMW M3 coupe which he is or was going to (he changes his mind very often, somtimes its "Im going to make my E36 into a Lightweight, then somtimes its "Im going to part out the car and buy an E46 M3" and so on) turn it into the E36 Lightweight, which is basically the same thing for the E36 M3 as the M3 CSL was to the E46 M3, a more hardcore track-ready version of the production car. So hes gutted it and lowered it an inch or so and, if given a set of racing tires and a racing seat, would easily look at home on a track.

But it doesnt really matter what hes going to do with it because hes going to buy an Indianapolis Red M6 Coupe with black interior within a year. On his 22nd birthday this year hes going to inherit a very large sum of money so that makes me happy because M6's are neat.

EDIT: That would be my Jeep in the second pic, its just about the awesomest car of all time FYI.

Thanks to Nicecar!

Got a Facebook? Join the AF group!
http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2213949483&ref=mf
porscheguy9999 is offline   Reply With Quote