View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 07:54 PM   #23
AF Regular

Re: Re: AF - A little Bit boring?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpura Delujo
The whole idea of modeling to me is to be creative, the same bloody model with the same SAS bodykit and huge spoiler is the same as all the others. Hiroboy builds his models very different to other peoples and that is great, why can't we get some individuality on here? Not another red Enzo Or blue Skyline Or silver S2000 or Silverado with a lift kit

Once again,
I hear you, man. I skip all the threads that seem like they get posted at least every other day. But like you said, AF itself isn't boring. The chit chat, the tips, and my favorite the progress pics, etc is all fun but when it comes down to cars it's mostly the same cookie-cutter cars with a few exceptions here and there. "Hey look, my new Civic has 18-inch Zanga X wheels, not like my old one with 18-inch Zanga Z wheels!" *yawn* Although if one generalizes AF as being mostly bodykits and spoilers, one can also say the LIL guys are all about adding 20" Dayton wires to their mom's hand-me-down minivan, which I'm sure it isn't. But hey, to each his/her own, right? If they had fun building it, that's all that matters.