View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 12:15 PM   #2
Ace$nyper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper
Re: 05 accord 6 spd vs. 03-04 mustang mach 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burko39
Well first off let me say I am new to this forum, so I never posted a thread here. And about people bad mouthing street racing, look you odnt like it then dont comment keep it to yourself. personally i dont think any of us care if you do or you dont, we like it. anyway on to my story. i owned a 98 ss camaro before this, bone stock, wrecked it in an accident, so i went and bought a new accord 6 speed. well ever since then i havent dont much to it. I have raced many of mustangs but this one was funny. i left the dealership when i bought my car, and was driving with my friend, a stang pulled up, and i figured hey let me see what this thing has, we both went at it, first time close, next time from a rolling start, im pulling on him no problem, and never looked back, and i was not a veteran at driving stick, but had no problems. its funny because i see mustangs and kids all day long with these nice exhausts and thinking there fast, so i say you wanna go, they never have a problem with it, but i have not been beaten yet by one. i have since then added an exhaust, and a aem cai, but still have not lost, and i have raced some with short throw shifters, exhaust, headers. no offense to the american muscle car, but if a little 6 cylinder can smoke most stangs, somethings wrong here. i just get a kick out of seeing there faces after and saying, wow that cars quick, or copping out after and pulling down some side street to avoid me, at the next red light. ill post some more threads soon, every weekend i take my car out, its not a daily driver. laterz
lol......

Your probbly beating up on old non P/I mustangs don't get your hopes up. A mach 1 would hold you down shit on your chest while jerking a load on your face.

Try racing a REAL mach 1 or PI stang those new 05 3 vavles are quite quick stock. Your accord has some power but nothing to write home about
Ace$nyper is offline   Reply With Quote